Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Do You Like The Spelling J-a-y-m-e For The Name Jamie? Give Good Reasons And/or Bad. This Name Is For A Girl.?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Do You Like The Spelling J-a-y-m-e For The Name Jamie? Give Good Reasons And/or Bad. This Name Is For A Girl.?

Postby Donough » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Jamie is a boy's name.
Donough

Postby Gregson » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Nah not really. I prefer Jaymie
Gregson

Postby dai » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't think this name at all. It is a BOY'S name. It's short for James. I really don't understand why people give their little girls boy's names. Give her a pretty and feminine name.
dai

Postby Shadrach » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:53 am

Jamie is a gender independent call of english and scottish origins whilst Jayme is a female call of english origins. Jayme is a version of Jamie. That being reported, I desire Jamie over Jayme. I do like Jaimie tho.
Shadrach

Postby Eijaz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

I would say just stick with Jamie because it's more simpler to say how it sounds
Eijaz

Postby Akir » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Nope!
Akir

Postby Uftzi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 am

I think that's a cute way to spell it, but my personal favorite way to spell it is, Jaymi.

I hope that helps (:
Uftzi

Postby Andonis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:20 am

Personally, I don't like the Jayme spelling. I always say it as one syllable, like James without the S.

Have you considered Jaymie? That's cute. :) My favorite spelling is Jamie.

Oh, and for the person who said Jamie is a boys name - It's not. It's unisex. Just because you prefer it on a boy, doesn't mean other people shouldn't use it on a girl.

Good luck! :)
Andonis

Return to Insurance Agents