Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Do You Believe (a) Verse(s) (i.e. Revelation) In The Quran Can Have Two Completely Different Contexts ?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Do You Believe (a) Verse(s) (i.e. Revelation) In The Quran Can Have Two Completely Different Contexts ?

Postby Birkit » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Actually, No.

There is no way that the contexts can be different. It is possible for the translation to be slightly different to one another, but, not the context.

Birkit

Postby Chaimek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:07 am

like almost any document or book including bible.. interpretations can be made. same as if reading a rule where it is a bit vague . anything can be deemed as having more than one meaning depending on who's point of view we get.

bear in mind whom is giving the viewpoint.
even for example a report on wind farms can be used to give opposite views depending how its data is used.

in short all messages can be seen by viewer as they want not necessarily as meant by writer.
Chaimek

Postby Cillan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Salam No it is impossible unless you have a misinterpretation. about that verse.
Cillan

Return to Insurance Agents