Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Do You Agree That If The Affordable Care Act Is Struck Down, There Will Be No Single Payer System?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Do You Agree That If The Affordable Care Act Is Struck Down, There Will Be No Single Payer System?

Postby Geraldo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Big Insurance Companies like United Health Care, and Aetna will lobby the Republicans hard to prevent any changes to Health Care.
They will never allow a Single Payer System like Medicare to reach the President's Desk.
Many Republicans in the Senate get huge campaign contributions from United Health Care and Aetna.
Geraldo

Postby Pruet » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:21 am

Common sense tells you, all you have to do is let people with pre-existing conditions, and people who can not afford insurance buy in Medicare.
It's alot cheaper than making everyone get on board.

Then they can have the government run HMO they want the rest of us to have.
They will all be covered, and then being introduced to the medicare/cade death panels....I mean health boards who tell them who they can see and what tests they can have, and meds they can buy.
Gotta love the caring government.
The same one alot of people say we need unions to fight, but then turn around and say they are caring enough to oversee healthcare.
If they wont give you a good living wage to work, don't bet on good healthcare.
But anyone who deals with medicare/cade will already tell you that.
That why I'm against obamecare, mammacare whatever you want to call it.
I hate both care/cade.
They both need taken out of the hands of the lowest bidder/cheapest test/cheapest drugs/cheapest dr government.

As for the huge campaign contributions, I advise opensecrets for a list of those huge contributions.
There hedging there bet, and give to both sides.
It's scary, insurance and banking, have both sides in there pockets.
And we dont care, or blame the other side and not our own.
Pruet

Postby Hallbjorn » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 am

I don't know.
A lot depends on what happens in November.
If people who are disgusted with the Tea Party antics vote some of them out, we might get it through.
Hallbjorn

Postby Chumo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 am

YES I agree

I am dealing with United Health care right now

And I hate them because they are Ghouls
Chumo

Postby Callough » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:28 pm

bash, with the Citizens United Ruling, the Republican Party will be able to purchase elections for the forseeable future.
Big Oil and Big Health Insurance Companies will be able to contribute an unlimited ammount to elect the people to do their bidding for them.
I do not see a Single Payer System happening in the next 30 to 50 years.
Callough

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:26 pm

All they have to do is let people with pre-existing conditions buy in Medicare. It can even be prorated by income and wrap in the welfare group. At least you get something that way.

Don't forget that depending on the estimates it is illegals that are 20 to 40% of the uninsured.

Then you just have only the people that do not want to buy it to deal with.

You did not need to reorganize the way insurers do business.
Madison

Postby Absalon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 am

The corporate person is more important than the individual living breathing person bro.

It's kind of funny when cons claim that they value the individual, when what they really value by their votes and their actions are collectivism in the form of corporatism - that's just whack budd!
Absalon

Postby Rice » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:12 am

There will never be Single Payer with the current Congress, that's certain.
Rice

Return to Health & Medical Insurance