Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

My Wrist Hurts Really Bad?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Postby Payden » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Its been having a slight pain for about a month. But on Saturday it was pretty much gone, Then i went to a sleepover and twisted it wrong when messing around with friends. When i first told my mom (she works in orthopedics) she thought it might be a carpal tunnel from sitting on my computer for too long (im online pretty much all day long) and she thought it would go away if i rested it. Well its now friday and its hurts so bad i can barely move it. I went to the E.R. last night and got x-rays done and they said its not broken or sprained and it looks normal? but it might be too small of a fracture to see on the x-ray or it might be bruised. Ive had a bruised wrist before and it is nothing like the pain im experiencing now. So what can i dont to help the pain and do you have any idea whats wrong with it?
Payden

Postby Cyril » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Its been having a slight pain for about a month. But on Saturday it was pretty much gone, Then i went to a sleepover and twisted it wrong when messing around with friends. When i first told my mom (she works in orthopedics) she thought it might be a carpal tunnel from sitting on my computer for too long (im online pretty much all day long) and she thought it would go away if i rested it. Well its now friday and its hurts so bad i can barely move it. I went to the E.R. last night and got x-rays done and they said its not broken or sprained and it looks normal? but it might be too small of a fracture to see on the x-ray or it might be bruised. Ive had a bruised wrist before and it is nothing like the pain im experiencing now. So what can i dont to help the pain and do you have any idea whats wrong with it?
Cyril

Postby Beach » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 am

If you push your hand down and on your wrist is like a little ball it could be a ganglion, its just gas bubbles the leak from tendons. You will need an opp, but its really simple they just inject you and suck the liquid up. They used to hit it with a bible in the old days. The pain of a ganglion often comes and goes.
Beach

Return to Insurance Agents