Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Would Like To Know If Anyone Knows Of An Affordable Medicare Health Insurance Supplement In Arizona?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

I Would Like To Know If Anyone Knows Of An Affordable Medicare Health Insurance Supplement In Arizona?

Postby Elric » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 am

You'll want to contact an independent agent that deals with senior policies. There are many Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplement plans available in Arizona with premiums running from $0 to around $160 per month. Some of the Medicare Advantage plans have the Part D prescription drug coverage included. If you get a Medicare Advantage plan without part D or a supplement you will need a stand-alone Part D plan. You are not required to get a plan but there are restrictions and penalties when you do get on a drug plan.

The drug coverage is one of the biggest differences between plans. There can be several thousand dollars difference in co-pays over a year. My most drastic example in co-pay differences is $48,000, this was the difference with one medication on the formulary with one plan and not on the formulary with another as well as the dredded "donut hole".
Elric

Postby Danel » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:21 am

You can get quotes in just a few minutes at - QUOTESTOASSURE.INFO-

RE I would like to know if anyone knows of an affordable Medicare health insurance supplement in Arizona?

#EANF#
Danel

Postby Eatton » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't know what you call affordable, but I am a confirmed AFLAC client...that poor company has lost more money on my household than I am sure they want to admit. Had the policy one month and my business partner went off a mountain on his cycle...8,000.00 payout in cash directly to him (the cycle insurance wasn't too pleased either, anothe 9,000.00 in replacement funds). 10 months to the day, I had a heart attack (yes, I lived to go on working out hard) and that one cost them 7,000.00.
Then my business partner developed Diabetes I, the payout on that one was huge, then I went down on a cycle and that one cost AFLAC 7,000.00. Well, it ain't finished yet! My business partner then had his own heart attack...another 7,000.00 from AFLAC, and shortly after that, developed Prostate Cancer and was paid another 5,000.00.
Keep in mind, the money is always paid directly to you, not a medical insurance company. The money is yours to do with as you want. IF you can afford AFLAC, and IF AFLAC will give you coverage, then go for it big time. Any time you have a physical, AFLAC pays. (I don't have the nerve to charge them for these pitances, that would just be too much :-)
Eatton

Postby Montie » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Get insurance quotes
Montie

Postby Dong-Yul » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 am

No (I apologize) but if you find one for Virginia I would be interested in that. (not AFLAC, I don't own my own business and not associated with a participating firm).
Dong-Yul

Postby Folant » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:55 am

I know many peiple here in Idaho that have 'true blue' it is an arm of Blue Cross.
Not sure if it is everywhere but here the ones that have it are happy as clams with the cost and the outcome.
Folant

Return to Seniors Insurance