Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Would Like To Have A Nice Person If Possible To Give Me Some Advice Where To Move In Maine Cost Of Living Not Like Nj

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

I Would Like To Have A Nice Person If Possible To Give Me Some Advice Where To Move In Maine Cost Of Living Not Like Nj

Postby Kirkley » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:39 pm

We have a pre teen son and my husband is in the transportation field,busing school and coach driving so this would be needed for employment and renting for 3 lower then 1500.00 per month with car insurance 1200.00 I am originally from the alps or Europe and love to retire in this environment , cold and snow is no problem , I am a very old fashioned make your own bread women and enjoy outdoor work as well as the home made sewing and hand made products, and Maine is next best to my way of life,and for my retirement . Thank you to the nice person who will respond some helpful advice.
Kirkley

Postby Aliz » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Since I'm not a "nice" person, I'm afraid that I can't give you any advice. Sorry.
Aliz

Postby Abisha » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Predator said: 1 Since I'm not a "nice" person, I'm afraid that I can't give you any advice. Sorry. 72 months ago
Abisha

Return to Life Insurance