Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Will Liberals Be Happy Once Everything In Life Is A Part Of One Of Many Of Their Government Mandates?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Will Liberals Be Happy Once Everything In Life Is A Part Of One Of Many Of Their Government Mandates?

Postby Leodegrance » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 pm

We're mandated to get licenses for everything, from getting married to getting a gun. We're mandated to buy health insurance and wear clothes. We're mandated from not being able to drink raw milk. We're mandated to get 'preventative' healthcare AKA satanic healthcare. Liberals won't be happy until everything in our lives are mandated. FACT.
Leodegrance

Postby Alec » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:37 pm

The total sum of bureaucratic mandates in the private sector dwarfs the public sector.

Even if you were generous and got rid of redundant rules and regulations across different private sector organizations...you would still be at more than double.

The private sector has rules too...just try and get a loan and you will see.

The difference between the government and the private sector?

The government is not organized as a dictatorship as is the case with many major private sector organizational structures.

The private sector has more red tape than the public sector...but I guess bureaucracies that create jobs (like officers in the service for example) only count when conservatives want them to count?
Alec

Postby Belden » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Sounds like you just hate America more than al Qaida.

That's all.

If you ARE a veteran - or former military lady - then you are a DISGRACE to the uniform.

My father fought against the NAZIs in WW2. He always told me to FIGHT AGAINST FASCISM if it ever comes to America.

Well, I'm here to FIGHT YOU - - - you Flag Spitting Skin Head Fascist.

Belden

Postby Keiran » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:07 am

Blah blah blah, and blah blah

Actually

Liberals won't be happy until everything in our lives are mandated = OPINION...
Keiran

Return to Life Insurance