Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Why Was My Period Only 1 Day? Can You Still Bleed If You Are Pregnant?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby Kajika » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am

I got off birth control about six months ago. For the first couple of months my periods were irregular. But then they started regulating every 28-30 so days, and lasted 3-4 days. Last month I got my period for one day (first time in my entire life, I am 30yrs old). It was on time. This month I am three days late, but have a tiny tiny bit of brown mucus coming out a few times the last two days. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. I don't have any cramps, my breast just started feeling swollen and sore. I have started exercising for the last two and half months, just low-moderated intensity. I don't have any health insurance, or money to go to a doctor. Should I be worried about an ectopic pregnancy, or anything of the sort?
Kajika

Postby Parnel » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:00 am

An ectopic pregnancy shows positive on HPT so that's nothing to be worried about unless you experience an overwhelming pain. A test is 99% accurate from the day of a missed period so I'm sorry I think your just late.

As your cycles are irregular you'll need to have sex a minimum of 2-3 times a week in order to catch ovulation. Also consider OPK's.

The very best of luck.
Parnel

Postby berg » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:40 pm

i feel yeah just relaxe drink some tea and try not to stress !
berg

Postby Godfredo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:38 am

no dont worry cuzyou will stress. just relax and take a preg test good luck
Godfredo

Postby kaleem47 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:05 am

visit the healthcare professional and get a blood urine attempt , it is going to say while you're pregnant or no longer. in specific circumstances in case you're taking a attempt too early in the being pregnant it is going to come out destructive. yet i might anticipate being pregnant as you probably did bleed for sooner or later. And specific you could bleed (or 'spot') once you're pregnant. nevertheless in case you like a a hundred% answer visit the healthcare professional and have them do a attempt.
kaleem47

Return to Health & Medical Insurance