Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Renters Insurance for College Students

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Why do "poor" people complain so much about health care prices?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby marschall74 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 am

seriously why do "poor" people (lol there poor because they cant afford to upgrade there 32 inch tvs to plasma screens, or they dont have the newest iphone give me a break) complain SO much about how expensive health care premiums are? were already giving them MY tax dollars if they hadnt been smoking crack in the bathroom at there highschool they would have grown up to be rich and sucessful instead of poor morans but instead they didnt work hard enough now they want to take MY money.
why do they complain so much? sell your ipods and your tvs and you can afford to pay for medicine learn to handle your fincances stupid libturds. you take my money and buy ps3s and xboxs but continue to complain about the price of health care. why do they feel they derserve everything so much? why do they feel like they deserve health insurance? being healthy in a comodoty survival of the fittest guys. if you cant afford health insurance cry me a river if you had worked harder you would be wealthy enough to afford it or if you didnt buy new cellphones you could afford it but instead you complain and take my money. why are libeals like this?
marschall74

Postby eduardo » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 am

Dude, I worked in factories for 25years of my life. Now all the factory jobs in my area are gone. I cant even get a low paying service job. I recently broke my wrist and arm and fortunately the property owners insurance is covering $10,000 of the total $15,000 bill. The hospital is writing off the other $5000 and I refused any more physical therapy under charity care because the therapy sessions were $500 for 45 minutes.
DUDE, I NEVER MADE $500 for 45 minutes work. I had to work 40 hours for that much money.
Now I have a balloon catheter in an artery closing up and no insurance to cover it and too proud for charity care.
eduardo

Postby rutledge » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 am

Sometimes its very easy to recognize the people who gain all their life wisdom from the television. You are one of the many programmable robots that our leaders adore in society. My advice; turn off you tube for a minute and gain knowledge from other sources besides the ones that you are told to.
rutledge

Postby kevyn37 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 am

Obviously, you can't afford the medication you really, really need to take.
kevyn37

Postby aviya » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 am

They get medicaid. They pay nothing
aviya

Postby boyden » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 am

wtf
boyden

Postby renard39 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 am

Please repost! people here don't have time to read rants! especially long ones
renard39

Return to Health & Medical Insurance