Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Why Does My Heart Skip Beats Whenever I'm Tired?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby suttecliff » Sat May 20, 2017 9:24 am

Lately, before I go to bed my heart starts to flutter and it kind of hurts, not hurts really but it's extremely uncomfortable. It does it 2-3 times before I sleep when I'm really tired. I'm only 17 years old, I have a healthy diet, good exercise, I'm in great shape. That's the only discomfort and I don't know what's wrong with me! I don't have health insurance so I thought I'd find out everything possible before I actually pay a doctor from my pocket. Please help! Thanks so much!
suttecliff

Postby Culhwch » Mon May 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Could possibly be linked to being dehydrated so try a glass of water to stop this happening. If it's not dehydration you have to look at other causes such as stress or valve issues.

Are you on your feet a lot of the day? Also cut down on caffeine if you drink lots of coffee.
Culhwch

Postby Maichail » Mon May 29, 2017 11:53 am

i have the same problem and i'm 17 as well i went to a cardiologist and he said its part of growing up it's probably a hear murmur which is my problem but mine isn't serious i can still function with mine but a heart murmur can cause problems later in life it doesn't matter it your healthy or not. i would say go to a doctor to be on the safe side
Maichail

Return to Health & Medical Insurance