Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Why Does Everyone Hate Me, No Matter Where I Work?

Home & Contents Insurance Discussion

Postby Kegan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 pm

It's been happening for as long as I've been working. I am polite, I leave my issues at the door, and I try to do the best job no matter what I do. I worked with animals and my coworkers hated me for being young. I worked in a salon (complete with cosmetology license) and I became everyone's ***** and they fired me for flimsy reasons. Now currently I'm working in a grocery store and I feel like I'm just the scape goat. The younger girl I work with comes in crying almost weekly and asking to go home. Yet she got a raise and employee of the month because my male co-workers all think she is "cute". And while she is away I'm left doing 2x the work (without complaint, till now) and I am still getting accused for things I'm not doing. Boss accused me of stealing the company phone for 2 weeks and it was with someone else. Now I'm being accused of not doing my job properly and they are retraining me. How is it that my personality sucks so much? If i grin and bear is I get screwed and if I speak up they take me as disrespectful. I'm doing what I should, I know I am. The people who actually work with me know my quality of work- My boss and accuser never, yes, NEVER work with me and yet they get say in how I work. The girl I work with got a raise so big that she's been here 6 months and makes more than I do in 3 years. I have a baby on the way and I can't leave until my insurance is used up. I'm so miserable and I feel like my job is at risk. No matter what I do I feel like I'm going to lose.
Kegan

Postby Jennis » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:03 am

You are cursed.
Jennis

Postby farrun » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:35 am

Dont worry about it.
farrun

Return to Home Insurance