Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Why Do Democrats Want To Send Me To Jail For Not Being Able To Afford To Buy Private Health Insurance?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Why Do Democrats Want To Send Me To Jail For Not Being Able To Afford To Buy Private Health Insurance?

Postby Bartolome » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:20 am

WOW.........When we get to the point that Jail is a good thing we have really gone off the deep end...

No one should be made to pay for something they can not afford nor want.
You take your chances.

As for this Pre-existing thingy....That is total BS....I have a pre-existing condition and still have to go through the high risk pool as usual.
Not one major insurance company will give me insurance. So I pay 1,000.00 a month.
Obama is a liar!!!
Bartolome

Postby Eghan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:09 am

3 hots & a cot can't be ALL bad
Eghan

Postby Morrey » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Because they are evil and hate freedom.
Morrey

Postby Kile » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:35 am

The new debtors-prison.

The creation of an almost free (serfdom) labor pool.

What was old, is new again.

Feudalism by decree in a midnight vote.

Yet more suffrage levied against you, from those who have never & will never know the meaning of the word suffrage.
Kile

Postby Corin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

You won't get sent to jail, you'll just end up getting a fine that you will have to pay. Also why don't you want health insurance? Or do you know that you won't ever be in a bad accident and have to go to the hospital. Everyone should have health insurance so then they don't have to file for bankruptcy and lose everything all because of one illness or injury.
Corin

Postby MacMurra » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 am

For the same reason that broccoli is orange.
MacMurra

Return to Health & Medical Insurance