Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Who can/would come out to take pictures of your home?

Home & Contents Insurance Discussion

Postby clementius » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 am

When we first bought our home and took out a home insurance policy, the agent told us he was coming out to take a photo for reference. Well, earlier today someone came by to take pictures again. I wasn't sure who it was cause by the time my kids told me and I got up to see, they drove off. I asked my kids what they saw and they said that some white guy was sitting in his car and stuck out his hand with his camera and took pictures of our house. I asked them if they're sure he was taking pictures of our house cause there's another mobile home next to us. They said that he had his camera specially facing towards our house. Now my question is, besides our home insurance agency, who can or would come out to do that? I've called my insurance company and asked them, but they said that no one was sent out to do so and that they don't do that. Only when you first take out a policy and after 5 years. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
clementius

Postby gifuhard » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

an artist
gifuhard

Return to Home Insurance