Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Who Do I Call To Report A Company Who Refuses Medical Insurance Coverage In Illinois?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Who Do I Call To Report A Company Who Refuses Medical Insurance Coverage In Illinois?

Postby Udolf » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:34 am

I currently am working for another company in a temp for hire contract through Robert Half Technology in Chicago. The day I was accepted I asked them about medical insurance and both agents told me I had to wait 90 days before I can be covered. Well, 90 days went by and I submitted the forms to their insurers online. It says the coverage begins the monday after the deductions from my paycheck take place. Well, comes the pay period and no deductions. I call the insurance company and they said I was suppose to submit the applications within 30 days of being hired. I see no condition that I was suppose to do this and the agent who is taking care of me told me the wrong information. Now I want to know who I can report this to in the State of Illinois? Can anyone provide an answer please? Thank you in advance.
Udolf

Postby Kevan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:05 am

Like I said I asked them the day I was accepted for the job. They told me I couldnt do anything for 90 days. When 90 days came I filled out the forms online and the insurance company said I they cannot cover me because I didnt submit the application within 30 days of being accepted.. What part dont you understand. If you are not going to answer then do not post please. Thank you
Kevan

Postby Jilliann » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:20 am

They didnt tell you to submit the forms within 30 days of being hired. But cant you submit the form now?
Jilliann

Postby Garrman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:44 pm

I currently am working for another company in a temp for hire contract through Robert Half Technology in Chicago. The day I was accepted I asked them about medical insurance and both agents told me I had to wait 90 days before I can be covered. Well, 90 days went by and I submitted the forms to their insurers online. It says the coverage begins the monday after the deductions from my paycheck take place. Well, comes the pay period and no deductions. I call the insurance company and they said I was suppose to submit the applications within 30 days of being hired. I see no condition that I was suppose to do this and the agent who is taking care of me told me the wrong information. Now I want to know who I can report this to in the State of Illinois? Can anyone provide an answer please? Thank you in advance.
Garrman

Return to Insurance Agents