Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Which Companies Let You Sell Life Insurance Over The Phone?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby Somerville » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 pm

I do know this question is from two years ago, but I got here throughout your query questioning the equal thing on the grounds that I had an AIL interview at present. I sat by means of the 90 min group presentation like someone recounted above and no one might ask questions till the top. They waited unless more than half method through and said I d have got to pay $315 (which I don t have as I m unemployed, as a result doing the interview) to get licensed before they would even training and then they simply compensate you headquartered on how many folks you promote which they admitted no longer a lot of humans buy their coverage and you ought to go door to door. Once they had been finished, I went to talk with a rep privately (that s how they do it after the presentation) and when I said I simply didn t have the cash to get licensed, the man didn t even stay up for me to get the phrases out. He was once already standing up and announcing thanks for coming in and bye. The other folks within the room were all by and large older guys. I don t be aware of if the enterprise is a rip-off or not. From my experience, I suppose that it is. They certain did make each part of working for them sound first-class...Nearly too first-class. You understand that announcing.
Somerville

Postby Aristotelis » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 am

Most of them.
We sell over the phone and then just enter the information online.
The insurance company follows up, calls the client, gets the application filled, etc....
Aristotelis

Postby Ern » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:04 pm

i am also licenced lic agent so dont confuse be active work hard. you will get more benifit please try more
Ern

Postby Witt » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Any of them . . . but you'll have to follow up with paper applications and collecting money, somehow.

The vast majority of new agents get the vast majority of their leads, from cold calling - on the telephone.
But that's not the hard part - getting the committment, the signatures, and the money is the hard part, and you'll be much more successful doing that in person.
Witt

Return to Life Insurance