Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Where Do I Take My Boyfriend For His 19th Birthday He Says He Wants To Spend The Night With Me But Where?

Disability Insurance News & Discussion

Where Do I Take My Boyfriend For His 19th Birthday He Says He Wants To Spend The Night With Me But Where?

Postby korey » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 am

He wanted to go to a restaurant where his mates work, I thought it was a bad idea because they talk all the time whilst they are in there, I wouldn't mind inviting them out with us but I don't want them losing their job and my boyfriend don't dress smart he practically lives in his body warmer even when it's boiling hot so i need a place that will fit around him, help?
korey

Postby Kacey » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:50 pm

spearmint rhino would be a good choice
Kacey

Postby Arber » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:38 am

Here is my two cents worth:

Climb the top of Monument tower near monument station ..It's about 350 stairs or something and then say happy Birthday. the view from top is unbelievable and will surely sweep her feet off.

Take him for a nice birthday cocktail in city bar like Anise ( www.anisebar.com ) in Devonshire square EC2M4YL followed by a 3 course meal. if you go there early before 6.30pm you can opt for their set menu which is £21 for 3 course with a cocktail. Do inform the restaurant Cinnamon-kitchen.com prior so that they can present a complimentary birthday play.

End it with a stroll by the river side on London bridge and ofcourse a little present..

Re the staying part- Book a nice hotel like Andaz or crown plaza or the likes on groupon/living social deals site and get the best of everything! Happy Birthday to your Boyfriend:)
Arber

Postby Alva » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:30 pm

First though when I saw "spend the night with me", In your bedroom. He's probably trying to imply something, if you catch my drift...
Alva

Postby Francesco » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:25 pm

You got a wagammamas or TGI fridays nearby? These would be great because they're not super stylish or anything. you see all sorts off different people in there.
Francesco

Return to Disability Insurance