Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

When You Switch Car Insurance Companies, Trusting The New Company With The Quote They Give You, Do They Have?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

When You Switch Car Insurance Companies, Trusting The New Company With The Quote They Give You, Do They Have?

Postby Alao » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:38 am

Once you sign you are locked in for the term of the insurance. They cant up it. But when it comes time to renew then they can up it.
Alao

Postby Diyari » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Compare quotes for free at - INSURERATESNOW.INFO-

RE When you switch car insurance companies, trusting the new company with the quote they give you, do they have?

to stick with that quote throughout the year or can they cheat you and increase it later and the quote is just an estimate. I live in California
Diyari

Postby DAry » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 am

I suggest that you try this web site where onel can get rates from different companies: http://cheap-insure.info/index.html?src=...

RE :When you switch car insurance companies, trusting the new company with the quote they give you, do they have?

to stick with that quote throughout the year or can they cheat you and increase it later and the quote is just an estimate. I live in California

Follow 3 answers
DAry

Postby Caraidland » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 am

yes they CAN raise the rates as soon as ur contract expires.......

as for whether or not they have to honor the rate quote depends on IF its IN WRITING and u gave them all the info.....if u left out or omitted any info then they can change the rate....
Caraidland

Return to Car Insurance