Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

When Would Be A Good Time To Start Planning My Own Funeral?

Funeral Insurance, Term Insurance and Burial Insurance

Postby Armonde » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 am

Im 24 and I have mines planned along with a life insurance policy. I decided to plan mines after my grandfather died last year and it was nothing but arguments and confusion over his belongings and funeral arrangements. The thing about life is you never know when its going to end so its best to be prepared and your family will be going through enough stress so why not make it easy for them and make your own arrangements.
Armonde

Postby Darcio » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:44 pm

I have thrown out hints that I want creamation and scatter my ashes in a nice park. But I have a very nice insurance policy since 20 that will take care of whatever way my family decides to handle it. I signed up for quaity of life/end of life care at 27, but haven't signed up with any particluar parlor for the actual arrangements.

I suggest to anyone over the age of 21 who have a steady job, to look into either end of life or quality of life care because it covers everything including personal nurses, home care and everything you need in case you become disabled or very sick at a younger age or when you are very old and need around the clock care.
Darcio

Postby Jocelyn » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:26 pm

put £5 per month away, say for co -op funeral service, leave it 'till you are older and you may have to put away £20 per month, it's up to you.
Jocelyn

Postby Fa » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 am

Because no one can predict when he is dying.

Anytime is good time to plan for funeral. I do not know whether the youngster have taught about. I pray that you live even longer than 70.

One has to develop the society as he is living for ever, do good deeds as you are to dye immediately.
Fa

Postby Wally » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 pm

i dont want a funeral. i want a party celebrating my life, not mourning my death. i dont want anyone to wear black, i want to be cremated.
Wally

Postby Tadeo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:31 am

i am 41 and am considering it

just live your life and worry about it when you are in your 40s
Tadeo

Postby Warenhari » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 am

I had a will and had my funeral plans drawn up at the age of 28.
It took a couple of years to get everything arranged, though.
I want a Viking funeral, so I had to get the land, the water, and the boat that I'm going to be cremated on.
At least I can relax and fish while awaiting the final farewell.
Warenhari

Postby Burley » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Thats very young age to think of organising your funeral, Your best bet is to start organising it at around 60 or even 70
Burley

Postby gleis69 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 am

I find it's always best to arrange your funeral before you die. That way, you won't freak out all your mates by running around orgainising things while your body is getting stiffer in the corner. 24 is a bit young to be worrying about such things I would think though- but maybe you've received news that your days are numbered? In that case:go to the pub, laugh it up-you'll only be a piece of rotting meat that will either be buried by those who know you or eaten by flies and general flesh eating insects. I wouldn't worry about it eitherway, you won't know what's going on as you'll be very dead. So long. And Cheer Up
gleis69

Return to Funeral Insurance