Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What Is The Demographic Of Disabled People In Connecticut?

General Insurance discussions and general chat

Postby sigehere52 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:27 pm

I am trying to start a business dealing with care for children living at home with their parents. I want to propose a good business plan in order to get grants, loans, and investors in order to get the ball rolling.

I want to figure out the demographic concerning disabled persons under 21 in CT. I know this may or may not be difficult due to privacy laws. Can anyone direct me to a site or phone number...or any general ideas...on how to get an accurate number?

Thanks in advance!
sigehere52

Postby Galeno » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:58 am

try the websites for various disabilities with chapters in our state of Connecticut. For example i was born with spina bifida and past president of our CT chapter years ago. You could also try the state of CT website search there for example, our birth to 3 programs WIC program HUSKY insurance program.
Wish u luck as i have been involved over the years with housing issues since state housing authorities were ordered, in 1993 i think, the law was changed so ppl such as myself non-elderly disabled can live in state elderly housing and there is a great need for many more units cp in CT
Galeno

Return to General Insurance Questions