Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What is the average price o a chiropractor for a back adjustment?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby jerric » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

My health insurance doesn't cover a chiropractor, but I need to go to one for a back and hip problem. What is the average price I can expect to pay?
jerric

Postby hardin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 pm

20 G'S
hardin

Postby blade » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

An individual chiropractic visit can vary in price depending on location and the extent of the treatment. I am finishing up my second of three years in chiropractic college, allowing me the experience to collaborate with a number of chiropractors and most of the doctors I talk to with clinical experience felt comfortable charging around fifty dollars per visit. That would include the adjustment(s) along with other threraputic procedures such as muscle work, teaching rehab exercises, and electrical stimulation for pain control. Personally, my chiropractor charges fifty dollars per visit and adds another fifteen for any therapies that are part of the treatment. Depending on the condition, you may need to see a chiropractor a few times a week for a number of weeks, so keep that in mind as well. Look for a chiropractor that you pay per visit rather than one who demands a large lump amount in advance.
blade

Return to Health & Medical Insurance