Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What Should I Do With Cat Lady?

Insurance for your furry friends

Postby Farnly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 pm

My neighbor has 7 to 9 cat and some days i would see more.Her cats would be everywhere and everyone in my neighborhood has to watch out for her cats constantly so we don't hit them. I'm surprised no one is my neighborhood have done anything about this situations. I am new in my neighborhood and at first i would see just 3 cats that didn't bother me but now it triple .I am always wondering how can you afford taking care of all these cats? Dont they need vaccinations? Dont they need id,collar ?I have two dogs and its already killing me with vet pill ,pet insurance and food .Is it even legal to have that many cats?These cats are all over the place and they would play in garbage area and would rip the garbage bags . Should i call animal services ? I am not a cat person but i do feel bad for them.

Also she is my neighbor and if i do call , I know for sure there will be drama.
Farnly

Postby Raedleah » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Cats are domesticated pets and should be kept indoors, period. She obviously doesn't care too much about the cats if she just lets them run wild in the neighborhood where so many bad things can happen; the cat could get run over, killed by a predator, tortured by some sick weirdo, and the risk of disease they are exposed to by eating mice, birds etc. Not to mention if they aren't fixed how many litters they are producing each year.

My advice is to call Animal Control. Something should be done for these poor babies. They deserve someone who cares and is willing to step up and be RESPONSIBLE. You can choose to file a report anonymously.

I have four cats and only my neutered male is interested in the outside. As long as he is on a leash and being supervised, I have no problem with him being outdoors.
Raedleah

Postby Rufo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:51 am

How are you certain they're hers? Maybe they're strays, and she only feeds them? Once you feed a stray they continue to come over and over.
Rufo

Postby Moulton » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:40 am

Why would you take away someones pet you heartless person.
Moulton

Postby beatty » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:38 am

animal lover or not the domesticated animal does carry a disease as in the excrement that is the product as when feeding and the way they need and take when in the open area as this the habitat.

the way to be as a person as in the surrounding abodes ask first the cat owner at as a correct time and do not forget you have dogs as they do scare cats

as you are new to the area go the correct way and ask others as to the problems that is.

yes all animals should be spayed and or neutered if around a populated area

also the use of plastic bags and not. a wheelie bin is advisable.

should the correct way not be do call animal services as they not look as to other but to you as well
beatty

Return to Pet Insurance