Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What Should I Get, A Pomeranian Puppy, A Tortoiseshell Kitten Or A Tabby Kitten?

Insurance for your furry friends

What Should I Get, A Pomeranian Puppy, A Tortoiseshell Kitten Or A Tabby Kitten?

Postby Wilbert » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 pm

If I gte a pomeranian have to get up at about 6:45am to walk it everyday but with a kitten I don't need to but cats are more independent and less cuddly than puppies(i think)! do tortoiseshell or tabbies get along with pomernains because then maybe I could get both! I would definately get pet insurance for a puppy but do i really need it for a kitten?? thanks(:
Wilbert

Postby montague » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 am

Well, kittens can be as playful and as cuddly as puppies, though, you don't have to wake up so early to walk them.
I don't know, i don't think you need insurance for a kitten though.

Well, good luck! =)
montague

Postby Benejamen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Scrappy Luise welcomes your new kitten. Scrappy is a tortoiseshell tabby besides. (kitty in the photograph). Scrappy won her call because of the fact while some dork left her muddle bypass in a container she stumbled on a human. She went up and sat next to my friends foot. He appeared right down to make certain a scrappy looking tiny kitten. We saved the call and that i further the middle call of Luise. She seems to like it. Luise Annie Chloe' Rosie i think of are stunning names. Scrappy is now 9 months old and enormous spoiled. She likes to bypass paying for at Petsmart and sits in the "kitty" seat along with her blankie. My husband tells her to maintain her paws in the cart cuz if she sees some thing she likes she is all paws. rejoice with your new toddler and congrats!!!
Benejamen

Postby Broddy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:03 am

Go to a nearby shelter and look around for a few days. you will find your perfect room mate. My friend went to look for a cat and came home with 2 cats and a dog.They are all so perfect for each other.As far as Insurance goes if you can afford it get it.You never know when an emergency can happen and it has been a godsend to me.. many times
Broddy

Postby Upton » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:58 am

It depends how much time you would like to invest in a pet.
Dogs take a LOT more time than cats.
And you won't have to just get up at 6:45am to walk it.
You'll need to walk it when you get home, also.
If you go anywhere for more than most of the day, you'll need someone to care for it.

With just a cat, they can care for themselves most of the time.
Set out food and a littler box, and you're good to go.
Also, I agree with the other answer.
Cats and kittens can be just as cuddly as dogs! I personally have two VERY cuddly cats!
Upton

Postby Bayley » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:40 pm

i would get all three !!!!!

i have had a pom and i had a yellow one.....that i called honey........and multi grey, brown pom that i called snickers and a dark brown pom that i called truffles..............

all my poms came from names of candy...............

best wishes to your babies !!!!!!!!!!!11
Bayley

Return to Pet Insurance