Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What should I do if my car insurance rate goes higher ? I didnt have an accident !?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

What should I do if my car insurance rate goes higher ? I didnt have an accident !?

Postby hrafn59 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 pm

I had this insurance for about 5 years .With my first car I used to pay 100 or 150 more because it was a sport card but I moved to my apartment and I changed my car 3 years ago, my insurance went down( because i bouthg a 4/4 . I was very happy but after 3 years of being paying the same amout every year . They decided to increase my rate with this new contract . I Called them and ask about it , they say that it was because they forget last year to put the medical coverage for the driver . My insurance is standard because i have a old car . So They say that they will call me and let me know about my new rate .. Im still waiting ..? what should i do because the increase rate is about 400 dollar more for what i used to pay .Every year I been paying one time full amount . Should I pay or Should i belive what they saying ? what should i do ?
hrafn59

Postby moses » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Shop for other insurance. Insurance rates are constantly changing and every company has a different rate.
moses

Postby rovere » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Sounds as if it's time for you to start shopping around for a better deal. There's virtually always a better deal somewhere else, you just have to look for it.
rovere

Postby lynford75 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 pm

1 call them,,tell them if they raise ur rates you r leaving,,,and mean it!
2 call the general,,the lizard,,that pain in my ear Flo...and the animals,,,hartford,and allstate,,and state farm,and farmers,,,come on...sing along with me,,,la la la
lynford75

Postby lorenz » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Sound to me like you need to shop around and change insurance companies.
lorenz

Return to Car Insurance