Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What Happens If Have Two Children From My Ex And Now Going To Marry An Army Man?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

What Happens If Have Two Children From My Ex And Now Going To Marry An Army Man?

Postby dwyer » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 am

I have 2 children from my ex, he has never helped me with them. I tried putting him on child support about 2 years ago and they "cant find him" which means no help at all. I have both girls on my health insurance through my job and everything they need I provide for them. So i am now with an army man and we are planning to get married, what will happen if we get stationed out of current state or what will i have to do to be able to move out of state with both children.?? Help!!
dwyer

Postby ONille » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 am

you can remain if you want.

many at times however the entire family moves. almost 99% of time . you should speak him about this not to yahoo answers.
ONille

Postby maryann46 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:15 am

I can help answer that question but 1st I need to know A) has paternity been established B) does he have court appointed visitation C) what state do you live in?
maryann46

Postby boyden » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:14 am

If you can't find your ex and he does not pay child support, I think you are free to marry the soldier and move with him wherever he is stationed as long as it is not a war zone or somewhere where dependents are not allowed.
Have a happy marriage and life.
boyden

Postby Kanan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 pm

maybe new husband would like to adopt you children so its official.
Kanan

Postby Richmond » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:38 am

where ever UNCLE SAM wants you to go, you will have to pick up and take the kids and all and MOVE ON....you have nothing tying you down do you????I would stay tied to the job you have in case your marriage doesnt work out, then your going to be divorced,with NO JOB or benefits......
Richmond

Return to Health & Medical Insurance