Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Roamright Travel Insurance

What Is Considered Non Photo Id By Delta Air? Will A Credit Card Work, Or A Health Insurance Card?

Going on a holiday? Get the right Travel Insurance!

What Is Considered Non Photo Id By Delta Air? Will A Credit Card Work, Or A Health Insurance Card?

Postby Earvin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 am

I am flying in a couple of weeks (within the US) and my photo ID is not valid. To substitute, I will have to produce two forms of non photo ID, one of which must have been issued by a local/state or federal government agency. I don't have a copy of my birth certificate, but I'm hoping that (along with my Social Security Card) a credit card or my health insurance card will suffice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Earvin

Postby Romain » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:10 am

please check the tsa web site cause you still have to get through security . delta just issues ticket
Romain

Postby Winnie » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Yes; the CC and health card will be Ok to use.

Happy travels.
Winnie

Postby Are » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:05 pm

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awd1z

License: You can get in Hawaii, New Mexico, Washington and Utah. In Utah it's a driver's privelege card, it valid for driving but it's not an ID. You just need to prove that you live in Utah and show 2 proofs from the list and pass the driving test. The 2 proofs you can show in Utah is : 1) A lease on your name (rent an apartment for a week) . 2 ) a bank account - open one with your foreign passport it's ok don't worry. In Utah it's the easiest. Health insurance: How old are you? maybe your parents can put your health insurance under theirs? You can't have an health insurance without a SSN, an ITIN is not enough for that. Credit card: You can get a credit card using your ITIN, I know for sure that it's possible. You came legally and overstay so once your get married you will get your Green Card without having to leave the country, so maybe get married and get it over with?
Are

Return to Travel Insurance