Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Detroit Most Expensive Auto Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

What are the best health insurance 3 kids and 2 adults?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby haddon » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

we need family doc my kids have one but me and husband don't we need good insurance don't want family health plus my husband works his health insurance at his job is 800 a month for our family too much.
haddon

Postby emile » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

First, I'd need to understand your definition of "best".
Second, I'd need to know your state because insurance companies do not write policies in every state.
Third, I'd need to know your height and weight because insurance companies will decline to accept you or may increase your premium based on your weight.
Fourth, I'd need to know what your current health condition is because insurance companies will decline to accept you or may increase your premium based on your current health.

In other words, talk with a local agent that works with all of the major companies in your area. The agent can help you find the best plan for your situation and budget. They can explain what you get and, more importantly, what you don't get with the cheap policies. There is no extra charge using an agent.

BTW - you do not need insurance to have a family doc. Most doctors will accept cash payment for services rendered.
emile

Return to Health & Medical Insurance