Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

2 Weeks...just One Purchase.

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

2 Weeks...just One Purchase.

Postby Dent » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Itis somewhat depressing, got obtainable due to the reality I required to make a brand new start & make a full time revenue carrying out it.
Issue is all I actually do is cold-get in touch with folks, can there be more effective strategies for getting prospects than losing time simply calling folks. Prefer to contact men and women who want the complement or necessary it.
What's the most truly effective techniques to market place merchandise?
Which companies the very best leads can be got by me from?
Dent

2 Months...only One Sale.

Postby Ordman » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:46 pm

I market medsupps and all I do is cold-call. Ive purchased web completed workshops, prospects, and bought direct mailer. Cold-calling might be the only method to get it carried out. Speak with Frank then keep an eye on your figures. Its straightforward to believe you are calling sufficient people per week when actually your only generating 100 to 150 calls. wich isn't adequate.
Ordman

Postby Carol » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:36 am

" two weeks...just 1 sale"
You are doing anything, or many points wrong. I dont care what you're selling, if you're investing in 40 hours per week and that is your outcome, you want definitely to re-evaulate anything. Work with Joe, find an area coach, just before you happen to be broke.
Carol

Postby Blayney » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 pm

I contact and contact many men and women, typically they dont answer. The ones that do currently got a plan or their covered by anything else.
Blayney

Postby Curadhan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Curadhan

Postby eldan » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Talk to Frank.
He can train you and help you.
eldan

Postby Teodoro » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:20 am

Maybe supplements isn't your niche/calling?
Teodoro

Postby menzies » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:21 am

Like a new broker to Med Supps and insurance you ought to be creating at-least two to three applications each week. There might be a variety of reasoned explanations why you're not promoting more.
You might not be targeting the best people or regional region.
Your phone demonstration about the original phone could need to be enhanced.
Your understanding of Medicare and Med Supps might be not be powerful enough to seem comfortable whenever you answer inquiries.
If you should be allowing the chance handle the discussion it'll be very hard to encourage them to accept a scheduled appointment.
Perhaps you are attempting to "market" them an insurance policy in the place of training them and promoting oneself.
If you'd prefer to contact I'll be pleased to help get you pointed in the best path.
Oh, incidentally, I am "Joe".
menzies

Postby Mel » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by squid66

It's kinda depressing, got in the company primarily because I needed to make a clean start & make a living doing it.
Factor is all I actually do is cold-call people, can there be more efficient methods for obtaining prospects than losing time simply calling people. Prefer to contact individuals who need the complement or required it.
What's the most truly effective methods to market products?
Which businesses I will obtain the best prospects from?

Insufficient data. Have you been operating hostage? Did you-go right to separate broker? I would not suggest anybody get impartial without employed in an exercise setting first...
Mel

Postby Mitch » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:38 am

Dont buy leads until you are comfortable selling insurance, otherwise you will just waste your money.
Find Frank Stastny, he has a good program to put you in the right direction.
Mitch

Next

Return to Insurance Agents