Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Was Involved In A Car Accident,and The Other Driver Is At Fault.i Have No Police Report But?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

I Was Involved In A Car Accident,and The Other Driver Is At Fault.i Have No Police Report But?

Postby Darvin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Simply file a claim for this with your own insurance company and allow them to handle everything.
That is why you have insurance.....ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, report any accident to your insurance company..... ALWAYS ! ! ! ! ! When you have insurance....Use it ! If she "switches stories" then your insurance company and their experts and their lawyers will know.

BTW, You don't yet know who was "at fault".
Only insurance companies can determine that.

Accident? Always call the police to the scene and then notify your own insurance company... ALWAYS !

What in the world does this mean? "Now they are going to file a door specialized to her house"
Darvin

Postby Teodor » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:04 pm

If you have an accident report from the precinct, you have a police report.
That's really all a police report is.

If the other driver switches her story, don't worry too much.
She's trying to hide from her insurance company (as if that will make all this go away) and they already know your side of the story, so if she switches her statement they'll see right through it.

If you've got an independent witness, she can say whatever she wants and it won't matter.
The insurer can also take a look at the damage on both vehicles, and the damage alone will often tell them what happened.
If her story doesn't match everyone else's version and the damage on the vehicles, she'll still be considered at fault for the accident.

If you have any witnesses, make sure you give their name / address / number to the insurer.
Teodor

Postby RobertRodriguez » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:49 am

Honestly just give them your story and let the insurance take care of it...they are experts they will probably look at the damage of both cars and that would be all the evidence they need
RobertRodriguez

Postby Newman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:06 am

Not all accidents require a police report. In fact even with a police report i have seen insurance companies try to keep from paying a claim even with a report.

If the person is not responding to her own insurance company then i would just let my own insurance company take over the claim.
Newman

Postby Ungus » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Hmmmm, If the regulation calls for each body to have this identity, then how can it truly is racial profiling. It treats each body a similar and for this reason is a honest regulation! The race card is thrown every time the pro unlawful alien area does not have an difficulty to apply to justify its position. the very shown actuality that this argument is so weak exhibits the pathetic position they are in. the very shown actuality that distinct human beings decrease back remote from an glaring ruse of an difficulty exhibits that we ought to get more beneficial of a backbone and arise for the lots of people being harmed daily with suggestion from unlawful extraterrestrial beings. i'm drained of the whining on the left. An American Citizen is killed with suggestion from an unlawful alien each fifty 8 minutes, an American Citizen is sexually assaulted with suggestion from an unlawful alien each 4 minutes!!! do we are saying sufficient is sufficient our authorities is assume to guard us from overseas threats, not line their wallet with money from kickbacks and guard those criminals that ought to create a lot harm suitable the following in our own decrease back yards!!!
Ungus

Postby Treowbrycg » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:20 am

You should always get a police report, even if you are at fault. The other driver could try to make claims that are untrue just to get more payments. I agree with everyone else, tell your insurance company the situation and they will deal with the other company. You may or may not end up having to use your insurance. Just depends on the information they gather from the accident and other legal issues they have to go through.
Treowbrycg

Return to Car Insurance