Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: The Most Expensive Cars to Insure in 2014!

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Wart cost $60-$80 to freeze off?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby seafra » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

I went to the Dermatologist to get 2 warts frozen off my fingers and also to get some acne medication and it cost me $25 for the copay, but then I look at my health insurance bill and it say's:

SURGERY
Total Charged - $95.00 Repriced Amount $77.88 Patient Amount - $77.88

SURGERY
Total Charged - $21.00 Repriced Amount $7.93 Patient Amount - $7.93

Why didn't my insurance cover my 2 warts removed on my hand and is it normal for it to cost $60-$80 to get 2 warts froze off?
seafra

Postby leofric33 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am

I spent very much money to try to take off a wart on my thumb. It was big and huge and it was probably infected by all the cutting. Do exactly what I did. Get some duct tape, rap it around you wart at night. Than in the morning, YANK THE DUCT TAPE OUT. Keep repeating this until all of the wart is gone. My pediatrician told me to do this.... so it's safe.
leofric33

Postby lochlain » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:49 am

Here are several tips, that will help you to save on your health insurance.

- Keep good credit report
- Shop around
- Ask for a group discount
- Buy only the coverage you need
- Always use insurance comparison sites.That way you will always know the cheapest rate for you.I'd recommend you to use : http://CheapestPriceHealthInsurance.com . That is because they work not only with national, but also with local insurance companies.They helped me to save 30% on my health insurance.Registration is free and without any obligations.

Hope that helps.
lochlain

Return to Health & Medical Insurance