Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Unemployment insurance removes the most basic cost to the economy that is associated with unemployment.?

Unemployment Insurance and Employment Discussion

Unemployment insurance removes the most basic cost to the economy that is associated with unemployment.?

Postby gwylim » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 am

These two questions I cannot figure it out!! Help Economists!

Unemployment insurance removes the most basic cost to the economy that is associated with unemployment.

True or false?

Inflation that affects both product and resource markets equally will increase the nominal GDP, but decrease the real GDP.

True or false?
gwylim

Postby giovanny » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am

what is the cost of unemployment? i think people downgrade to tuna sandwiches and possibly bologna / baloney. there really ought to be just one spelling for bologna. agree?

whatever the cost of unemployment is, unemployment insurance is keeping things smooth sailing. maybe that means the people were already eating tuna and bologna, to begin with.

i think the second one is maybe true because sometimes ... in a store, i'll hold something in my hand and i just KNOW it's only worth ten bucks. i don't wanna pay 25 but it's still only worth ten, no matter what i pay for it. everything is so glorious these days.

don't take my answers serious, i'm actually just playing around. sorry.
giovanny

Return to Unemployment Insurance