Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Told My Boyfriend I Wouldn't Marry Him Unless He Agreed To Sign A Prenup With Me And He Started Crying?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

I Told My Boyfriend I Wouldn't Marry Him Unless He Agreed To Sign A Prenup With Me And He Started Crying?

Postby Eliazar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm

He said he thinks I dont love him and am already planning to leave him.

It is just IN CASE. A precaution. A safety net. A backup plan. I'm not a romantic. I'm a realist. He knew this before he got involved with me. What can I do to make him understand I mean well and am doing this for the both of us? I'd like us to last. Truly. But you just never know what the future holds. I could say I see us lasting..and I do. But that doesn't mean I'd be right. My mom thought my dad was forever..well..it wasn't.

Btw I am borrowing a friends account to ask this question. They gave me the ok. My bf has all my passwords for my other stuff and I didn't want him reading this question.
Eliazar

Postby Flavio » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:25 am

and you really have that much money for a prenup? what the heck do you own that would make you have a prenup?
Flavio

Postby Morcan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:39 am

If you were such a realist, you'd know how notoriously pointless prenups are, as they are ridiculously easy to contest in court and are in fact often overthrown.
So I'm going to call troll on this one.
Morcan

Return to Health & Medical Insurance