Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Think She Murdered 1st Baby Daddy, And I'm Next?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby Muireadhach » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 pm

my daughters mother's former baby daddy was shot multiple times in 2005 in MD, on her birthday, and she received a $50,000.00 life insurance payout. She told me that she threw a 9mm of his in a lake, and then moved to Georgia after his death.The case is unsolved with no suspects. I just looked up the case online, and called the homicide dept about it. Thing is, she has been telling all of her friends and relatives that she is in fear of me killing her for at least the past year. I just found proof on fb. And last mth she allowed me to find on her laptop that she had been sleeping with multiple sex partners all year. I went to visit my son two days later, and she moved out while i was gone. She now posting that she is in fear of her life, and that she has purchased a firearm. I beleive she wants to make me out to be an abuser so she can kill me and obtain my inheritance from my father's will when he dies, as it is set up to go to his descendants, so my kids if I preceed his death. What can i do to try to show that she set me up to kill me so that she will know she wont get away with it?

I emailed her that I have sent a notarized and witnessed copy of my trust to the trustee to omit my daughter if i or my son die violently , either by foul play, self defense, or unsolved. I contacted the homicide dept on the case of her baby daddy and told them what info i have, but they are 4 states away. I have no proof she is planning to kill me, just online posts of her claiming she is afraid of me and that she has a gun , and proof of her having multiple sex partners from cl, adult friend finder, etc
Muireadhach

Postby Quent » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Dave. Don't you know that's just a sign of menopause?
Quent

Postby christy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:39 am

I sure hope so.
christy

Postby GIyn » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Simple, Dave.
Have your father take her out of the will, tell her he did so, then move out of state.
See how easy that was?
GIyn

Return to Life Insurance