Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Is There Such A Thing As Horse Health Insurance?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby Shen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:52 am

Horse insurance covers vet costs for unexpected or major injuries as well as business compensation for the death of the horse.

However, most people don't think it's worth it. Unless you have a valuable stud or breeding mare, it may just be a waste of money. Its better to put side some money here and there just in case your horse requires a major surgery at some point.
Shen

Postby Bercnan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:09 am

Yes, there are equine insurance companies who provide insurance for horses.
Bercnan

Postby Westley » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:41 pm

yes there is! I use fry's equine insurance
Westley

Postby Ellary » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 pm

I don't have a horse but I used to work at a horse farm and all the horses were insured under the same company. Do an internet search for companies that cover your area, they should be able to give you some idea about monthly premiums, deductibles, and what they will and won't cover.
Ellary

Postby bofind » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:19 pm

the respond above me grow to be great. i might somewhat would desire to ask decrease than what situations is he getting it. If that's only each and every each and every now and then does it correspond to a distinctive horse leaving or coming to the barn, happening journeys, rigidity do to education or exhibiting? I also have a mare who is going a sprint too often each and every time she's excited. to no longer be gross yet each and every ingredient only gets runnier and runnier till she's empty and te next day she's superb. the different very attainable clarification is a plant that occassionally shows up in a bale of hay and upsets his abdomen. If the diarrhea final a pair days or so nutrition is the main possibly perpetrator. only be conscious him the terrific you are able to and attempt to discover a trend that occurs before his bouts of diarrhea. solid success
bofind

Return to Health & Medical Insurance