Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Terrible Parents..help! 10pts?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby Gruffyn » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:22 pm

To start off, Im a Certified nurse assistant. I get good grades. Im a 18yr old girl. My parents wouldnt let me get my license until I was halfway through my senior year. They said it would make the insurance go up. Whatever. Anyways, I just found out that my parents took my brother to get his license the day he turned 16! They are also buying a car. A car for both of us to share....but they wont let me but my own car with my own money!?!!

Is this fair? What do I do?
Gruffyn

Postby Brun » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:25 pm

"Expelled' is the worst one i've got ever considered. Ben Stein's voice hurts my ears, and his terrible lies are sickening. He could be "Expelled" from respectable society for attempting to declare evolution is in charge for Hitler's atrocites and those of Communism. He additionally tries to declare firing incompetents violates freedom of speech. he's so gruesome and dresses extraordinarily besides.
Brun

Postby Kai » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:31 am

That's not fair at all! You should talk to them, tell them how you feel. This isn't right. If they still don't let you get a car with your own money then... Well I would just go ahead and get one. Ur 18, they can't control u. Ur an adult! (if u live in Canada or USA)
Kai

Postby Timotheus » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:26 am

Ur eighteen move out if u dont like their rules if your waiting for the school year to be over well just fall with it for a couple months
Timotheus

Postby Brodey » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:23 am

They are right in there case in stright it is not looking fair but in long run it is good for you trust me dont worry in comming 8 months all will be fine you need to win there happyness and trust ok
Brodey

Postby Denham » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:48 pm

You're 18. You are an adult now, and unless you live in their house, you have the right to do what you want. They are being unfair buying your brother a car and letting him get his license though.
Denham

Postby Hinto » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:42 pm

i think its time to tell them that your an adult & that you can make your on decisions.
Hinto

Postby Dixon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:43 am

Have you really tried talking to them? I would sit down and have a converastion with them, tell them how you feel and hopefully they'll understand, if that doesn't work at least you know you tried. And if your an adult aren't you considered an adult. You should be able to make your own purchases without your parets permission.I wish you the best of luck :)
Dixon

Postby Darwin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:56 am

If you are 18 and can get a job as a Nurse Assistant, then that's what you should do. Earn money, get yourself a place to live, buy a car, get your license.
Postpone college for the time being, because you already have a marketable skill that can earn money.
Darwin

Postby Brentin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 am

That's not fair. You should talk to them about how you feel, and ask them why you cant get a car with your own money when you're 18, and he gets one that he doesn't have to pay for when he's only sixteen. Maybe they'll give you more freedom after that.
Brentin

Return to Car Insurance