Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Detroit Most Expensive Auto Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Am I supposed to have health insurance?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby sayres » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 am

I know about the stupid osama oops I mean obama health care things but has it gone into effect? I am currently unemployed and there is no way in hell I can afford health care that is why I have been into natural cures and remedies this past year. I know the earth has mostly everything I need to cure things like cols and flus and what ever. Anyways am I supposed to have health insurance like is it required by law? I heard if you dont have it you have to pay a fine or penalty and if you refuse to pay you get thrown in jail and I know all about indefinite detention too obama is pretty much the worst president we have ever had in history that is my opinion based on facts i have researched. Also are they going to taking more money out of my paychecks to cover the new health care ****? this country and this world is going right down the toilet
sayres

Postby christofor » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:54 am

Your last sentence gives you away as a malarkyite. They can`t take money away from you if you are unemployed. You will have to apply for SSI and have your portion deducted from those proceeds and be subjected to vitriol from hardcore conservatives.
christofor

Postby garen » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:00 am

I hope, you will get a job soon and then try to get a health insurance. Obama is giving a lot of importance on Health insurance. You should follow the law. You could visit this website http://www.mortgagelifeinsuranceonline.com/category/heath-insurance/ to know everything about health insurance including health insurance quotes.
garen

Postby uisdean30 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 am

Is this like a failed attempt at a Kindergarten essay or something? You've got to be kidding me with this.

"I am currently unemployed and there is no way in hell I can afford health care "

There is a reason it's called the Affordable Health Care Act. If you're going to complain about something, research it at least. Ignorance is bliss...
uisdean30

Postby braddford18 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

for the 2014 tax year - which will be in 2015 - you will be required to provide proof of insurance to the IRS or be subject to fines. If you do not pay those fines they will be garnished from your future wages.
braddford18

Postby jerred77 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am

It goes into effect IIRC next year.
jerred77

Postby stephan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 am

Not until next Jan 1.
stephan

Postby guglielmo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:41 am

yes, buy insurance or go to jail