Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Am Starting To Hate My Job. :( Any Suggestions?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

Postby Rui » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:19 am

I've been working in this company Junior employee for about a year. I was and still a hard working person and i'm even taking courses that cost thousands so i can improve. I had a lot of respect from everyone until about a month ago 2 Senior guys came in and now i lost the credit. I cannot speak to my manager because he thinks that i am not capable for my work and doesn't trust me.

Sometimes all my colleagues (even the Junior employees like me) make a decision to go early to work to finish a task without even telling me. I wish someone can understand the emotion i feel when i come into work and realize that they were there before working on something and leaving me behind. Sometimes they make discussions (work related and non-related) and leave me abandoned.

Now i can't catch up with work updates and i am feeling sorry about my life. What have i done? Should i find a new job? The salary is not bad, i get free health insurance and many different benefits that you wouldn't find in other companies.

Any help please?
Rui

Postby Eliaz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:03 pm

.I think Mario you need to keep your opinions to yourself.As the management fell you're to big for your boots.You have to incorporate the work duties to involve your colleagues.So you are team,not you as the lone ranger
Eliaz

Return to Seniors Insurance