Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Should I Stop Talking To Him?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Postby Eustatius » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 am

About a week go I went to a phone store and this guy who works there asks for my number to put it in the system so I told him " don't know" he called me from his phone an then guess what the next morning he texted me "Have a nice day". I responded him back and we've been taking for about a week. e's very flirty. He tells me that just thinking about me he gets excited and this and that. We send pictures of each other and IDK sounds like a Disney movie hahha we're 22 but for some reason he doesn't ask for anything personal. Like what' your major where do you work..... have so many questions for him but it's been just one week. He told me through a txt" Why are you so sexy and beautiful" you know this kind of stuff, but really don't know what he is up to. Al I know is that he recently moved all by himself. I never start the texting unless he doe. he just texted me hey sexy
Eustatius

Postby AngvariationuToke » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:41 pm

About a week go I went to a phone store and this guy who works there asks for my number to put it in the system so I told him " don't know" he called me from his phone an then guess what the next morning he texted me "Have a nice day". I responded him back and we've been taking for about a week. e's very flirty. He tells me that just thinking about me he gets excited and this and that. We send pictures of each other and IDK sounds like a Disney movie hahha we're 22 but for some reason he doesn't ask for anything personal. Like what' your major where do you work..... have so many questions for him but it's been just one week. He told me through a txt" Why are you so sexy and beautiful" you know this kind of stuff, but really don't know what he is up to. Al I know is that he recently moved all by himself. I never start the texting unless he doe. he just texted me hey sexy
AngvariationuToke

Postby takumi70 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:52 pm

he likes you but i think hes shy to say it directly thats why he ask your fone number as an excuse to put in the system. but its up to you if you like his company or not and if you feel like hes being a creep then i think you should stop texting him. answer my recent question too pls. i think mine and yours are kinda similar.
takumi70

Postby Gamli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm

That's completely up to you...do you think you should? Do you think he's pushing some kind of boundary? Does he make you uncomfortable? If he does, then stop texting him...
Gamli

Postby Jessie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Don't really see what your problem is here. If you want to talk to him, talk to him. If you don't or you feel uncomfortable, then stop. Simple. Just be cautious with what you say/send, as you really do not know him, and he appears to be quite the flirt. Maybe try meeting up sometime to talk face to face. You don't want to be used. Good luck!

- also, it is highly unprofessional for him to take your phone number from a work company. If he turns out to be a creep, notify his boss because he would definitely get fired for something like that.
Jessie

Postby Vallen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 am

LMFAO
Vallen

Return to Insurance Agents