Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Should i move out parents house, it is affecting my dating life with women?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby roswalt51 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 pm

So basically four women in the past month, have ended the relationship because i stayed with my parents. These women were in there mid 20's - early 30's, i am currently 22. I am not lazy, i do have a job. I have my own business and i am making 100k a year, and i am living rent free. Plus my parents pay everything for me, they even pay my car insurance. It is hard to leave when your parents are paying for all your things, my parents are well off so it is not hurting them to pay for my things.

I have a lot of money saved up, i have more money than the women i dated. But they don't care, they only left me because i lived with my parents. They ended it because they made some excuse about not being able to have sex or to have any fun, but i could of just went to there place for it to happen. So should i move out my parents house.
roswalt51

Postby renard39 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:13 pm

So basically four women in the past month, have ended the relationship because i stayed with my parents. These women were in there mid 20's - early 30's, i am currently 22. I am not lazy, i do have a job. I have my own business and i am making 100k a year, and i am living rent free. Plus my parents pay everything for me, they even pay my car insurance. It is hard to leave when your parents are paying for all your things, my parents are well off so it is not hurting them to pay for my things.

I have a lot of money saved up, i have more money than the women i dated. But they don't care, they only left me because i lived with my parents. They ended it because they made some excuse about not being able to have sex or to have any fun, but i could of just went to there place for it to happen. So should i move out my parents house.
Maybe, although you have your own income they think your sponging off our parents, it's quite normal for people too look in on your life and judge you they might think you're immature for living at home still or think if your so well off maybe it's time you got your own place and stopped the parents paying for everything as you are an adult now, or maybe they want to be able to have privacy with you and not be around the inlaws?? Pretty awkward for them :)
renard39

Postby fergusson61 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Wow move, like really lol, I would make fun of you more If you didn't have a Job but 21 is really the limt for living at your parents, the Max. Just go get a simple 1 bedroom apparent
fergusson61

Return to Car Insurance