Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Serious And Urgent: How To Get A Salary Increment With A Boss Who Is Looking For A Chance To Fire Me?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Serious And Urgent: How To Get A Salary Increment With A Boss Who Is Looking For A Chance To Fire Me?

Postby Reeford » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Well, I am working at a local small company. The owner of the company is based in another country and the manager who handles the responsibility of the office is not happy from me because I never lick his feet.

I have completed 2 YEARS by this month and I didn't get any increment or promotion since I joined, in the same time, my boss is trying to limit my responsibilities more and more every month. Moreover he is hiring new staff to handle senior positions with NO experience and ignoring that I have the experience at the office for 2 years!!!!!!

Well, I decided to write an email to him and CC to the owner to ask for an increment, especially that I hate face-to-face talks with him, and we experienced bad argues many times before. But definitely he will discuss this after receiving the e mail. I am very sure the owner will not have any issue with the increment but my direct boss will regret or give a small amount and said that is all without having any reference from the owner.

So can I state the amount I want in the email? and what is the most effective way to have the biggest possible amount?

In case of I was not satisfy with the increment, can I go direct to talk with the owner? or give boss a hint that I will do such thing? Please help.......

Important to mention that the company does't offer us any Medical or life insurance or any bonus.
Reeford

Postby Harlow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 am

if your boss does not like you i don't think your gonna get a raise..
Harlow

Return to Life Insurance