Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Series 6?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Series 6?

Postby connlaio98 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Does anyone have or know anything about getting their series 6?
Difficulty?
Cost?
Is it worth it?
How much to maintain?
Etc?
connlaio98

Series 6?

Postby Adam » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Actually some g&d stores need you to possess it now adays and if you're taking a look at lifestyle, areas like pru, fulfilled, axa, etc. they'll make you get it. I've my 7 and 66 but may drop it easily do not look for a company to put on them by nov
You've to be sponsered with a listed organization to obtain it.
What's it you want to complete?
Adam

Series 6?

Postby Os » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 am

Originally Published by Golfnut2112

I'd a buddy park his a quest capital. I truly do not know much about them except they're in Florida.

I remember reading in regards to a company that got in quite a bit of difficulty over people parking their permits. FINRA needs you to create if you're authorized. In the end, they require one to create costs in order for them to collect.
Os

Series 6?

Postby cawrdav » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:11 am

[quote=Advisor06;567395]Does anybody have or know something about obtaining their sequence 6?Trouble? Simple enough if you should be pretty smart. Price? Not expensive to obtain but expensive to maintain. Courses, research content, costs, etc. a couple of hundred. Is it worth it? Not for me and I've had the 6. Just how much to steadfastly keep up? You'll spend about $2000 each year for E&O. Plus you'll quit a haircut of all material you offer if it experiences your broker-dealer. It'll set you back time and suffering and cash for conformity. You'll quit the liberty to complete lots of issues.
Etc?
cawrdav

Series 6?

Postby Fionnlagh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Yes, I talked with Mission several times and started initially to move with them at the conclusion of 2011. It was only a little over a grand to begin with and in my opinion their program was likely to charge about $40/month.
You did not need certainly to consider their E&O both. You will get/maintain your personal. I've had dealer/dealers previously pressure one to consider their E&O.
Profits based on manufacturing was not poor......wasn't excellent sometimes. I simply went where my industry was heading.
You will find a number of others besides Mission accessible easily recall correctly.
Fionnlagh

Series 6?

Postby Avenill » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:34 am

Originally Posted by nyc2phi

Actually some p&c stores want you to have it now adays and if you're looking at lifestyle, areas like pru, fulfilled, axa, etc. they'll make you get it. I've my 7 and 66 but may lose it easily do not look for a company to put on them by nov
You've to be sponsered with a listed organization to obtain it.
What's it you want to complete?

I'd a buddy playground his a mission money. I truly do not know much about them except they're in California.
Avenill

Series 6?

Postby Raley » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 am

Trouble? Easy...only report a 70
Price? Not pricey (I learned by myself)
Is it worth it? (depends upon your company type)
Just how much to steadfastly keep up? Can not remember, I just held it a couple of years
Etc? Decreased it this past year, an excessive amount of conformity and my marketplace transformed.
Do it now. You will not know till you check it out on your own. I made money with it and money without it.
Let's know..........
Raley

Series 6?

Postby Benaya » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by VolAgent

I recall reading about a company that got in rather a lot of difficulty over people parking their licenses. FINRA needs you to create if you're authorized. In the end, they require one to create costs in order for them to gather.

You got that right!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally Posted by VolAgent

I recall reading about a company that got in rather a lot of difficulty over people parking their licenses. FINRA needs you to create if you're authorized. In the end, they require one to create costs in order for them to gather.

You got that right!! I'd need certainly to state if you should be not performing at-least $10,000 GDC it's time and energy to allow it go.
Benaya

Series 6?

Postby Kuruk » Wed May 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by Advisor06

Does anyone have or know anything about getting their series 6?
Difficulty?
Cost?
Is it worth it?
How much to maintain?
Etc?

It is worth it if you are going to sell mutual funds and variable annuities, one $50,000 investment will pay most of your cost for the year. The investment side of the business is more hands on but worth it, with me I have a closer relationship with my investment clients just because we talk more. Another thing is most people would rather talk about investing than insurance. Some of my largest life cases came as a result of RMD distributions. I also have my 7 which is not worth it to me.
Kuruk

Return to Insurance Agents