Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:


Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison


Seniors Have You Got A Will Or Other Instructions Following Your Death?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

Seniors Have You Got A Will Or Other Instructions Following Your Death?

Postby Adriel » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Yes, I do have a will. My daughter will get 40% and my 2 grandchildren will split the remaining 60%. There will be the house that will have to be sold and it's contents sold after they take what they want. As far as any money I plan on spending it on myself while I am alive. There is a paid up life insurance policy so funeral cost are taken care of. When my dad passed away he had just enough life insurance for a simple funeral and the only bill was $54 on a credit card which I gladly paid.
Adriel
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Previous

Return to Seniors Insurance

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
cron