Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Sell Your Art Online Using Different Format..acrylic Print, Framed Print Etc.?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Postby Kendriek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 am

I want to know how are paintings sold in different forms?? Like Framed print, Acrylic print, Metal print greeting cards?? I mean.for e.g. if artist have painted it once on the canvas.does he prints it in different forms?? If yes.How can it be done??what kind of printers are those. I am an artist myself.but new to selling my art. So am really curious about this. Thanks..
Kendriek

Postby Darrol » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Make an ebay store!
Darrol

Postby Etlelooaat » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:39 am

Try places like redbubble that allow you to upload your images and then sell them as various different forms of media, from canvases to postcards.
Etlelooaat

Postby Preece » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:06 am

It's unlawful. The second that photographer presses that shutter button, that image belongs to him/her. There is particular circumstances the place the copyright of a photo gets released to any individual other than the photographer, however the pics on Google and Flickr and Picasa etc will not be such a occasions. I might tremendously propose not printing, editing, manipulating, selling, or posting online ANY picture that you simply didn't take yourself. Laws are within the works as we communicate to make copyright infringement an extraordinarily serious offense punishable through prison time. What you are doing is the photographic equivalent of downloading songs without cost! And do not take heed to ninety nine% who undoubtedly has no idea what they are speakme about.
Preece

Return to Insurance Agents