Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Detroit Most Expensive Auto Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

RFE after first Interview?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby telutci44 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I just had my AOS interview on Sep15th 2011, The officer asked us some very simple and straight forward question like, how we met , where did we go on first date , my biological info and my wife ( USC ) biological info, where do we live, where do I work where does my Wife work etc etc... again the interview only lasted 15 mins she didn't even took my I-94 ( i came as a tourist in 05 ) or my EAD.

Reason I am writing is that i got a RFE paper soon after my interview from her stating that my Birth Certificate is not good enough and she needs birth affidavits from my family members. I am getting that together and will send that in a weeks time and she have given me a month time. She did not said anything as if I was approved or not all she said that once I submit the documents someone will review our case and let us know of the decision. Is there a chance that they may call us for a second interview ?????? I am just concerned as the officer was very easy and was not interested in any pics. we did had a pretty big file of evidence like our Old and Current Lease , Car Insurance , affidavits from friends, Joint statements and other house hold stuff.

My lawyer asked her if she needs she can have some pics and then only said that is fine and give me a few pics.

Can any one please help me understand what happened here ? do I need to worry about anything ?
telutci44

Postby vontell5 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

it seems your brth certificate was flaky ..we have no idea
vontell5

Postby kangee88 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 pm

You got me...I find this for you.
http://zhun.info/170664/house-holding
kangee88

Postby gifuhard » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Yes, there is still chance for second interview. Yes, there is chance your green card will be approved without further interview. Yes, there is chance you will get another RFE.
Try to be patient and just wait when you are dealing with USCIS.
gifuhard

Return to Car Insurance