Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Do Republicans really believe that no one is denied cancer treatment if they have no insurance?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Do Republicans really believe that no one is denied cancer treatment if they have no insurance?

Postby cadabyr » Wed May 09, 2012 3:36 am

I just read an answer to the following question. Make no mistake...people who are poor who have no form of health insurance are only made comfortable....they are NOT given the benefit of chemo, radiation, etc. for prolonging and possible putting their cancer into remission. As a healthcare professional, as anyone else in here will tell you, the poor are being denied cancer treatment.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al2twQ0ZMZ5j_HyOsb5JjLGsDH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20120429062306AAz3itR
cadabyr

Postby jaime » Wed May 09, 2012 3:38 am

I can sum up the conservative reply in two words...so what?
jaime

Postby ahote » Wed May 09, 2012 3:55 am

People WITH insurance get denied cancer treatments too.

Did you know that the conventional cancer treatments are actually not very good but very expensive? I would take alternative medicine treatments over chemo any day. If I get cancer I will not seek chemotherapy because if I am going to die I want to die while living not waste away and be dead for months before I die. I have seen too many people die from Chemo treatments rather than enjoying their last days.

I would fight... but I would fight using healing treatments rather than chemo.
ahote

Postby eron100 » Wed May 09, 2012 3:58 am

People WITH insurance get denied cancer treatments too.

Did you know that the conventional cancer treatments are actually not very good but very expensive? I would take alternative medicine treatments over chemo any day. If I get cancer I will not seek chemotherapy because if I am going to die I want to die while living not waste away and be dead for months before I die. I have seen too many people die from Chemo treatments rather than enjoying their last days.

I would fight... but I would fight using healing treatments rather than chemo.
A few years ago I knew the parents of a young girl.

All illegals from Mexico.

The young girl, really a mother of 3, developed a brain tumor.

She was operated on in a NYC hospital, and received further treatment
even though the tumor returned and finally killed her.

I was surprised she got health care at all....but she did,
until the very end.

I guess we all have anecdotes, don't we, to support our own position?

PS; Mark Twain: "There are three kinds of lies, Lies, Damn Lies,
and then there's statistics."...;-)
eron100

Postby roman » Wed May 09, 2012 4:04 am

Evidence? We are supposed to take your word for it, right? Yeah, ok. The rest of your argument makes no sense since there is no evidence to support your claim.

@ I notice that there are no answers from the left wingers. They only repeat the lies and fail to provide any evidence at all. You left wing loons are a sad bunch.
roman

Postby freddie » Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 am

They simply don't care.

The GOP is the Party of Death - the Morally Vacant Party.

Their followers have exchanged respect and allegiance for the United States - for the foreign owned FOX.
FACT: Among the 100 Counties in the United States with the highest dependence on government handouts - - - two thirds voted for McCain and Quitter Palin.
freddie

Postby burket » Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 am

The Grand Old Party believes what they are told by FOX, Rush and Glenn. Period.
They are in such lock step these days when you have heard one Parrot, you have heard them all.
Boring as heck.
burket

Postby lucila69 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 am

Sink or swim, I can't be bothered...
http://zounz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/moneycount.jpg
lucila69

Postby cynrik » Wed May 09, 2012 4:33 am

Your rant is not true, people get treatment no matter whether they can pay or not. Some hospitals will transfer them to larger facilities but they all get treatment if they want it.
cynrik

Postby rutledge » Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 am

Regardless, why should we pay for their treatment?
rutledge

Next

Return to Health & Medical Insurance