Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I'm In A Relationship That's Effecting My Day To Day Life. I Love The Girl But I'm Miserable?

Disability Insurance News & Discussion

I'm In A Relationship That's Effecting My Day To Day Life. I Love The Girl But I'm Miserable?

Postby sinclair33 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:44 am

Hey everyone. I'm 21 years old, so is my girlfriend. We've been going out for 5 months now & she hasnt gone past base 1 with me yet. Me on the other hand week in week out pleasure her. She wants to wait until marriage which is fair enough but I can't last without getting action. She's had a previous bf before and has done everything with him. I've been apparently an amazing bf. buying her everything, shouting her dinner, organizing, driving everything. All. And she's never once offered!

I feel like I'm used and thanks to this sexual frustration I'm going crazy!

I don't know what to do as I love her. If she hasn't had done anything with her ex I'd be like 'give her time' but she has & I feel second best! What do I do? Should I break it off?
sinclair33

Postby Prescot » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Don't break it of but just spend less time with her and if she asks you to take her someone say you can't, or say you forgot your wallet if you go out. If she really likes you back she won't mind. If she is using you then she will break it up
Prescot

Postby Hasan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Ask her why she won't. Don't try to pressure her, but make it apparent that a relationship is not one sided. If it is a relationship, it's not right for only one person to be pleasured. Ask her why she wants to wait when she was willing not to with her ex. See if you two can reach an agreement. Maybe even just mutual masturbation or letting/helping you jerk off while you play with her.
Hasan

Postby conaire95 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Demand booty time ... An ultimatum should do ... Or a calm and thoughtful conversation on how your needs aren't being met ... Alternatively ask yourself can you realistically wait until marriage ? Do you want to ?
conaire95

Postby Godafrid » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:55 am

Express this to her beacause its not fair for you.. She is not a virgin so she needs to stop acting dumb.. lol But do talk to her or attempt a move on her and see how she responds....
Godafrid

Postby Maurice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Does she make you happy, like when your with her, is she constantly on her phone, or does she talk to you and act like she cares?
Maurice

Postby Bourne » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:23 am

better to open up to her... well..should i ask you do u really love her or u are just frustrated because she dont want to give in...theres a difference man..though if you really love her then wait for her, but better to speak to her and open up to her...shes d only one can answer your confusion..
Bourne

Postby Robby » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 pm

I guess after her last boyfriend she isn't going to give it up before marriage.

I've been apparently an amazing bf. buying her everything, shouting her dinner, organizing, driving everything. All. And she's never once offered! Seems you are trying to buy it. without the commitment.

Depends on how much you want it.

I don't know what to do as I love her. Ok here's the other side

If she hasn't had done anything with her ex I'd be like 'give her time' but she has & I feel second best! Maybe she gave him everything and he screwed her and shes not going down that road again. Really depends on how bad a person has been used or abused. Face relationships are tough.

I'm I looking at this right she wants you to marry her then give it up and you want her to give it up before, Kind of a stand off isn't it. Read enough questions in here and one or they other is screwing the other is there an answer? I don't know can you talk to her on the level that you should. Face it the bottom line of any relationship is the sexuality.
Robby

Postby Garrson » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:50 am

Firstly, i think you should cool off. I personally feel that you are a bit selfish if you cannot wait for her. Yes, she might have did it with the previous bf which was why she regretted it because in the end, they did not last through the relationship. She just does not want to repeat the same mistake and such ladies are really rare. Maybe she was used by her previous bf as a sexual tool as well? Thats why she is afraid you will do the same? If you really love her, I doubt you will mind waiting. I believe she is not using you and not trying to make you second best. If you still feeling like you are being used, maybe you can try and ask her to do the planning alternatively and see if she puts in the effort to spend time with you.

Of course, as a fellow guy, I know we have our own desires. You could try talking to her nicely and perhaps go with just petting? If she wants it, then make sure you respect her and don't force her to have sex unless she is really ok with it. If she doesn't want it, it just might mean she has been hurt terribly by her previous bf who she gave everything to so she is trying to save some for after marriage.

Its great that you have been an amazing boyfriend! I hope you can keep it up and remember to treat her the way you want to be treated as well. These are just my humble opinions and for your reference. Hope they can be of help. All the best to both of you.
Garrson

Return to Disability Insurance