Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Am Receiving Money From A Life Insurance Policy They Released Funds How Long Will It Take To Receive?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

I Am Receiving Money From A Life Insurance Policy They Released Funds How Long Will It Take To Receive?

Postby Ridley » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm

I am receiving 15000 from a small life insurance policy from my grandmother, I called the insurance company tuesday (yesterday) she said that it was approved and they released the funds to be deposited into my account, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this and how long it will take, the money was not posted in my bank account today
Ridley

Postby domhnall » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Patience, my dear patience.

It can take 6 months from the time of death.
domhnall

Postby Daniele » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:19 pm

in the event that they launched it and asked for a right away deposit (banking) information, it somewhat is many times interior 5 employer days. in the event that they launched it interior this type of a verify, despite the fact that, it ought to be 7-10 days, then some greater to sparkling the financial employer. And definite, in case you paid for the funeral, pay your self returned, and revel interior something as 'a recent' to spend as you spot in good condition, expensive. 4K would not quite bypass a techniques at the instant. savour!
Daniele

Postby Harkahome » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:20 am

Usually five to ten business days.
Harkahome

Return to Life Insurance