Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Am Receiving Ss Disability And Te Amount I Get Is Less Than An Ssi Receipnt Would Get A Month. Will I Get Retropay..

Disability Insurance News & Discussion

I Am Receiving Ss Disability And Te Amount I Get Is Less Than An Ssi Receipnt Would Get A Month. Will I Get Retropay..

Postby Burel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:06 pm

I was found disabled and got my backpay in June 2011. I thought I originally filed for both, but I had actually only filed for one. So IF I am eligible for the income requirements for SSI will I get backpay from the onset date of my disability or will it just start and i get no backpay since i didnt filefor SSI when I filed for SSDI? Any help would be great. cAN'TFind anything when searching google...
Burel

Postby Auberon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:43 am

Call them and ask them. I thought it was mandatory that they send you the supplemental income form with your original package and you must fill it out whether you need it or not. Call your social security office or use the on-line, which is easier to reach someone.   pammyj 29 months ago
Auberon

Return to Disability Insurance