Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Things to Know Before Buying Travel Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I received a large check from Aetna Life Insurance Company Payroll. I have no idea why this check was sent.?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

I received a large check from Aetna Life Insurance Company Payroll. I have no idea why this check was sent.?

Postby lazar » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 am

The envelope has no return address and there is no address on the check. At the bottom of the check it has the words "Bank of America Connection."
lazar

Postby broden7 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 am

I smell a scam . . .
broden7

Postby art51 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:05 am

can u spell SCAM?

if u deposit it may bounce = u pay.
if above and take out $$ = u pay.

do nothing with it.

contact A.L.I.Company web then phone
PAyroll to find out bogus.
art51

Postby matherson » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 am

All not so is simple Estimate prices of life insurance plans for different insurers: lifeinsurers.01lx.net
matherson

Postby beth2 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 am

All not so is simple Estimate prices of life insurance plans for different insurers: lifeinsurers.01lx.net
Just contact your local American Bank. I just fall this type of problem in my country Bangladesh. I am able & contact our head bank Bangladesh Bank. They solve this problem. Now i am free.
beth2

Return to Life Insurance