Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Man Busted Selling Fake Insurance Policies!

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Im really bloated and my period hasn't arrived yet, am i pregnant?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby aston81 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 am

I'm going to start with some history the past six months: I found out i was pregnant in October 2011 but a week later had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Doctor told us to wait 3 months to try to get pregnant again. So January came around and we tried again. I took numerous hpts in february and none came back positive. I went to the doctor complaining about excessive bloating and he gave me a blood test which came back positive. They asked me to come back in a week to check my levels. that day i started bleeding and i went to the ER a couple days later and my hcg was at 2 so i had another early miscarriage. No fast forward to this month and im bloated once again all day long. Ive taken hpts and they are all negative again. My period hasnt come yet, I really dont have any pregnancy symptoms other then being tired and my breasts are fuller. So im so confused..I cant go to the doctor due to me losing my health insurance so i dont know what to do??
aston81

Postby druson » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 am

I'm going to start with some history the past six months: I found out i was pregnant in October 2011 but a week later had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Doctor told us to wait 3 months to try to get pregnant again. So January came around and we tried again. I took numerous hpts in february and none came back positive. I went to the doctor complaining about excessive bloating and he gave me a blood test which came back positive. They asked me to come back in a week to check my levels. that day i started bleeding and i went to the ER a couple days later and my hcg was at 2 so i had another early miscarriage. No fast forward to this month and im bloated once again all day long. Ive taken hpts and they are all negative again. My period hasnt come yet, I really dont have any pregnancy symptoms other then being tired and my breasts are fuller. So im so confused..I cant go to the doctor due to me losing my health insurance so i dont know what to do??
take another pregnancy test, see what the result are before you go to the doctor. Maybe you took the test too soon?
druson

Return to Health & Medical Insurance