Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Please Answer My Question?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby Leonce » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Im currently 16 years old and i was circumcised when I was a baby. However, a little piece of flesh connects the side of the head of my penis to my left over foreskin. I am assuming that the little piece of flesh that links the two is left over foreskin that was overlooked during my circumcision. When I turn 18 I plan on cutting that **** off since it gives my penis a crooked look when it's erect and it is slightly starting to feel irritating. Can someone tell me if the actual operation is painful or not? like if they'll use anesthetics or not? It's a thin piece of flesh so the pain shouldn't be all over my penis right? Also, where does one get circumcised? can you simply go to the hospital/doctor's office or health clinic to get a circumcision? How much is the cost if you don't have medical insurance? Please answer ALL of my questions without being an asshole about it.
Leonce

Postby heng » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:49 pm

When I was circumcised as an adult it was done with a local anesthetic. The procedure took about forty minutes at a hospital then I drove myself home. There was no pain during the procedure and only a slight discomfort for the first few days.
The stitches fell out between the tenth and fourteenth day and everything was back to working condition after a month.
Just call a urologist and discuss the problem with him. The cost of a full circumcision is usually a little over $1,000 but it sounds like you just need a touch up. The doctor will give you an estimate of the final cost.
heng

Postby Ascot » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 pm

I'm 13 with the same thing,my grandpa had the same thing then it hurt when he ejaculated in my grandma's vagina so he had it cut off.Although he was circumcised and I'm not.I can't answer anything else.
Ascot

Return to Health & Medical Insurance